Ann Taylor's Semi Annual Sale is going on right now! And with the new year breathing down our necks, I'd say it's a pretty good time to send a whiff of fresh air into our closets and wake up our personalities with solid qality pieces that are classic.
I know most persons would revamp their wardrobe with accessories, but once in a while there comes a time when we have to get rid of the worn or soiled clothing and ring in the good pieces that could take us further along our journeys of self expression. Besides wouldn't you want to buy stylish pieces for up to 70% off?
Here are the eight ways to energize your petite wardrobe:
1. Add shoes that would take you far and to multiple destinations. Booties, kitten heels and
round toe pumps are staples.
2. Include a simple yet dressy top for those moments when you aren't sure if the event
requires formal or casual wear.
3. Make room for a fitted jacket that doesn't have to be the usual black. Any other neutral
pattern would do; however, if it is black ensure the details are unique.
4. Buy pencil skirts. They are very versatile. Get a solid-colored one with a pattern that
makes it interesting and a patterned one to stretch your wardrobe.
5. Select a dress. A structure [black] one goes a long way, especially one made to fit your
6. Pick a fun belt that can be worn with a dress or any bottom piece.
7. Choose Denim. Pick a different texture like velvet or a color.
8. Splurge on a dress pants.
These are my picks for the Ann Taylor Semi-Annual Sale. The lowest priced clothing item is a pair of walking shorts for $7.95! Get yourself a shiny ring for $5.95. In addition, there is a 40% sale on full-priced styles using Code40. You must ship items to an address in the U.S. in order to get sales prices.
Sale ends Tuesday, January 3, 2017. This is not a sponsored post.
Which is your favorite?
You May Also Like
I'm Rochelle, curator of saltfish & Lace, a St.Martin lifestyle blog that oozes with the sticky sweet love for the written and spoken word, natural Caribbean living and of course, natural hair.